The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email or online at gsabusiness.com.
- Robert Zimmerman of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Wade Hampton Plaza LLC in selling a 44,274-square-foot retail shopping center on 3.2 acres at 2830 Wade Hampton Blvd., to JDG Properties LLC.
- Brian Young of Cushman & Wakefield Thalhimer represented the landlord in the lease of 50,000 square feet of industrial space at 2819 Wade Hampton Blvd. in Taylors. Wal-Mart is the company leasing the space.
- Stuart Smith and Cole Morris of NAI Earle Furman represented the seller, Ronald Whitlock, in the sale of a 22-unit multi-family property located at 305 Geneva Circle in Spartanburg. Kevin Pogue, also of NAI Earle Furman, represented the purchaser, Dewberry Estates LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon, and Matt Vanvick of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Falls Place LLC in the leasing of a 3,329-square-foot office space at Falls Place, 531 S. Main St., Suite RL-109A, to ATS Logistics Services Inc.
- Robert Zimmerman of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented JEMSC LLC (Tenant) in the leasing of a 2,160-square-foot retail space at Wade Hampton Plaza, 2846-A Wade Hampton Blvd., from JDG Properties LLC.
- Richard Barrett and Brannan Hudson of Colliers International – South Carolina represented the landlord, DSR Builders, in the lease of 1,188 square feet of flex space at 1530 S. Highway 14 in Greer to Balogh & Associates.
- John Baldwin of NAI Earle Furman represented the seller, John Evans, in the sale of a 17,000-square-foot industrial building located at 2705 Poinsett Highway in Greenville to Isaac Libbey.