GSA Business Report Power Event: Speed Eating
A quick tour of the Upstate restaurant scene
At our next Power Event, we welcome to the stage several restaurateurs who own and operate iconic eateries in the Upstate.
A rapid-fire discussion will ensue as we learn what it’s like to live and work in this up-and-coming foodie destination.
- Carl Sobocinski, Table 301 Restaurant Group
- Rick Erwin, Rick Erwin Dining Group
- Tommy Hall, Halls Chophouse
- Lisa Garland, Stomping Grounds Coffee and Wine Bar
- Mary Strossner, Strossner's Bakery, Cafe and Deli
- Edmund Woo, Saskatoon: Steaks Fish and Wild Game
A.T. Locke | Commerce Club | GSP International Airport | Integral Solutions Group | WSPA