The S.C. Public Services Division of the S.C. Bar is holding five free legal clinics in Spartanburg County in March which will feature local attorneys discussing various topics from bankruptcy to wills and estates.
Each clinic runs from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- March 1: Bankruptcy law issues, at the Spartanburg County
- March 5: Consumer law, at Woodruff Branch Library
- March 19: End of life issues, including health care power of attorney, living wills, DNR orders, funeral planning and cremation, at Pacolet Branch Library
- March 20: Landlord and tenant law issues, at Middle Tyger Branch Library
- March 27: Wills, estates and probate at Landrum Branch Library
The seminars are free for anyone who would like to attend. The format typically consists of an overview followed by a question and answer session. A schedule of other upcoming seminars is available online.