March 31 editor's note: The dates of this event have been changed. The special section will be in our July 13 edition and the luncheon has been rescheduled for June 17 at noon.
Twenty-five women in professions as diverse as banking, marketing and nonprofit service have been named the 2020 Women of Influence by GSA Business Report.
They will be recognized with a March 18 luncheon at the Greenville Convention Center and each of the honorees will be featured in the April 6 edition of GSA Business Report. They were nominated by GSA Business Report readers and selected by a panel of judges.
Register for the virtual event here.
The 2020 honorees are:
- Brandy Amidon, co-president, Brains on Fire; mayor, Travelers Rest
- Ann Angermeier, executive director, Upstate Workforce Board
- Sarah Arbogast, director of corporate relations, Clemson University
- Carol Burdette, CEO, United Way of Anderson County
- Cartriona Carlisle, executive director, Meals on Wheels of Greenville County
- Pam Christopher, CEO, Anderson Chamber of Commerce
- Elizabeth Davis, president, Furman University
- Jennifer Evins, CEO, Chapman Cultural Center
- Erin Ford, vice president, SC BIO
- Tammy Johnson, founder and CEO, High Spirits Hospitality
- Heather Jones, president and CEO, Greenwood Partnership Alliance
- Jayne McQueen, founder, Mobile Meals of Spartanburg
- Lisa McWherter, executive director, The Abney Foundation
- Adela Mendoza, executive director, Hispanic Alliance of South Carolina
- Kerry Murphy, executive director, Artisphere
- Krista Newkirk, president, Converse College
- Mallory Pellegrino, director of education, The Warehouse Theatre
- Mie Potter, owner, Finding Peace
- Jill Rose, president, Perceptive Recruiting
- Tiffany Santagati, senior vice president, Community First Bank
- Michelle Seaver, president, United Community Bank
- Jennifer Stillwell, executive vice president, Visit Greenville
- Jennifer Sutton, founder and CEO, Bright and Co.
- Nika White, founder and CEO, Nika White Consulting
- Sharon Wilson, founder, Wilson Associates