One Spartanburg Inc. released the names of its 2021-2022 executive board last week with Spartanburg Medical Center President Phil Feisal as chair and Avi Lawrence, president of Contec Inc., as chair-elect.
Feisal’s term will run through June 30, 2023.
New members to the executive board include the vice chair of investor relations, Daniel Craig, partner at Johnson, Smith, Hibbard & Wildman Law Firm, and the vice chair of small and minority business development, Raj Patel, co-owner of The Kennedy and Cribbs Kitchen and owner of Main Street Pub.
“This executive board represents some of the most talented leaders in our community,” Feisal said in a news release. “The organization and business community will greatly benefit from their leadership as we continue to drive progress in the business, economic and tourism development arenas.”
Others on the executive board include:
- President & CEO Allen Smith of OneSpartanburg Inc.
- Past Chair Wes Lehrer of Truist Financial
- Vice Chair of the OneSpartanburg vision plan Todd Horne of Clayton Construction Co. Inc.
- General Counsel Alex Evins of Parker, Poe, Adams & Bernstein
- Vice Chair of Tourism Development Andrew Cajka of Southern Hospitality Group
- Vice Chair of Economic Development Ethan Burroughs of Wells Fargo
- Vice Chair of Leadership Ralph Settle of Beacon Property Services
- Vice Chair of Finance Claudia Ruffin of The Johnson Group
- Vice Chair of Talen: Craig Haydamack of Milliken & Co.
- Vice Chair of Governmental Relations Linda Hannon of Duke Energy
- Vice Chair of Downtown Development: William Gray of McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture
- At-large, Pontheolla Abernathy, owner of Clevedale Historic Inn & Gardens
- At-arge, Mitch Kennedy, city of Spartanburg assistant city manager
- At-large, Sky Foster of BMW Manufacturing Co. LLC