The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email or online.
- Matt Vanvick of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Stone Avenue Partners in the leasing of a small office space at 217 E. Stone Ave., to Leah Edwards.
- Michael Spiers of Windsor Aughtry Company Inc. represented Bojangles on the site selection for a new restaurant development in Greer at Hwy. 14 and Wade Hampton Blvd. Groundbreaking for this new restaurant is scheduled for March.
- John Powell of NAI Earle Furman represented the purchaser, Paladen Properties LLC, in purchasing a 4,000-square-foot industrial building located at 111 Roush Street in Anderson from Rudy Hammond.
- Dale Seay of Spencer/Hines Associates was a representative in the sale of 1.06 acres of property on Old Airport Road in Roebuck. The buyer, 133 White Oak LLC, purchased the land from Broken G LLC.
- Scott Burgess of Colliers International – South Carolina represented the landlord, RPAI US Management LLC, in the lease of 1,600 square feet of restaurant space at 2607 Woodruff Road, Suite 35 in Simpsonville to Peruvian Brothers LLC (dba Golden Llama) and in the lease of 1,700 square feet of restaurant space at 2607 Woodruff Road, Suite 1085 to Asian Café Five Forks LLC.