A 20,000-square-foot building in Greenville’s Pettigru Street Historic District has sold.
The building was constructed in 1919 and was the home to Hayne Elementary School until 1972. According to Colliers International, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was renovated in the 1980s and used for office space.
SC Telco Federal Credit Union used the space as its headquarters until 2014 when the company moved to 420 E. Park Ave.
The new owner of the building plans to continue renovations for office space, according to Colliers. Frank Hammond and Nick Reinhardt of Colliers International represented SC Telco Federal Credit Union in the transaction.