The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Chris Fraser, Tabitha Cooper and Rob Howell of Avison Young commercial real estate represented Black & Veatch Corp. in the lease extension of 5,706 square feet of office space located at 201 Brookfield Parkway in Greenville from ROC III Fairlead Brookfield Corporate Center Owner LLC. Shelby Dodson of CBRE represented the landlord.
- Tim Satterfield of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Sunny Hill Farms Inc. in the sale of 10.5 acres on Nancy Creek Road to Alfred Randall Moss and Arjana Ana Moss.
- Guy Harris of Spencer/Hines Properties was a representative in the sale of a 9,900-square-foot retail building at 1461 E. Main St. in Spartanburg. Founders Federal Credit Union purchased the property from Branch Banking & Trust for $580,000.
- Ben Goforth and Laurens Nicholson of Windsor Aughtry Co., Inc. represented Liberty Center LLC in the sale of 4.55 acres of industrial land on Preamble Court in Anderson County to Margi Realty LLC.
- Drew Stamm and John Gray, Jr. of NAI Earle Furman represented the purchaser, Bad Company III LLC, in purchasing a 23,665-square-foot industrial property located at 90 Allen Street in Greenville from O’donnell’s Folly LLC.
- Neal Boyett and Guy Harris of Spencer/Hines Properties were representatives in the sale of two buildings at 366 and 378 S. Pine Street in Spartanburg. Sweet Tea Salon and Wilson’s Way LLC purchased the 4,100- and 2,000-square-foot buildings from Severin’s Way LLC for $325,000.
- Tim Satterfield and Angela Halstead of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Charles N. Davis, Jr. and Susan D. Cantrell in the sale of a 1,900-square-foot retail building on 0.6 acre at 2850 E. Main St. in Spartanburg, to Burhan Abbas Raja.