The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Josh Tew and Caldwell Johnston, of Flagship Properties, represented the landlord in the office lease of 2,000 square feet to Everest Counseling Associates at 880 S. Pleasantburg Drive, Suite F.
- Josh Tew, of Flagship Properties, represented the landlord in the flex-space lease of 5,200 square feet to Handeck Investments LLC, at 2421 New Easley Highway, Suites A and C.
- Caldwell Johnston, of Flagship Properties, represented the landlord in the flex-space lease of 2,500 square feet to Flowerlina LLC, at 4013 Pelham Court in Greenville.
- Laurens Nicholson, of Windsor Aughtry Co. Inc. represented B & B Properties LLC in the lease of 10,481 square feet of office space at 22 S. Main St. in Greenville to J.R. Automation Technologies LLC.
- Ben Goforth, of Windsor Aughtry Co. Inc., represented Dublin Property Group LLC in the purchase of commercial land in Piedmont.