The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Crimson Marion Street LLC (seller) and Westridge SC LLC (purchaser) in the sale/purchase of +85.248 acres at Stanford Road and Leone Avenue in Greenville.
- Graham Mullikin and Jeff Benedict of NAI Earle Furman represented the landlord, Bad Company III LLC, in leasing a 2,500-square-foot industrial space at 90 Allen St. in Greenville to Memoirs Fine Catering and Event Planning.
- Graham Howle of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Sanda & Saunders Properties LLC in the sale of a +1,086-square-foot office building on +0.4 acre at 308 NE Main St. in Simpsonville to Karen McClaran.
- Hunter Garrett, Alex Campbell and John Staunton of NAI Earle Furman represented the landlords, WWG-Flex LLC and 510 Airport Road LLC, in leasing a 3,600-square-foot office space at Haywood Ridge Flex Park in Greenville to Rockwell LG LLC.
- Earle Furman Jr. and Jonathan Good of NAI Earle Furman represented the landlord, Camperdown Co. Inc., in leasing a 5,000-square-foot industrial space at 40 Commerce Center in Greenville to Chris Brank Films LLC, dba Let People See.