The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Kevin Pogue, Chris Harrison and Cole Morris, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, AACS Properties LLC, in leasing an 8,000-square-foot industrial property at 480 Old Greenville Road in Spartanburg to Carolina Custom.
- John Gray Jr. and Drew Stamm, of NAI Earle Furman, represented purchaser Grace Baptist Fellowship in the purchase of a 34,300-square-foot church facility at 37 Pinckney St. in Greenville from Radius Church Greenville.
- Alex Campbell and Jake Van Gieson, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the seller, Power Source Properties LLC, in the sale of a 12,000-square-foot industrial property at 12 Distribution Court in Greer to LeafGuard of South Carolina LLC.
- Tim Satterfield, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented 8025 Howard Street LLC in the purchase of a 56,866-square-foot industrial building on 4.82 acres at 8025 Howard St. in Spartanburg, from Longleaf Global Commerce LLC.
- Dale Seay, of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the lease of 1,600 square feet of office space at 100 Burton St. in Spartanburg, between lessee Sylvan Learning Center and lessor Beth Owens.
- Guy Harris and Robbie Romeiser, of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the lease of 10,000 square feet of industrial space at 1801 Rutherford Road in Greenville, between lessee Neffgen Family Stores LLS and lessor PFS LLC.