The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Mark Masaschi, of KDS Commercial Properties, represented Southern Eye Associates in leasing 4,300 square feet at Allawood Court in Simpsonville. Scott Jones and John Stathakis, of NAI Earl Furman, represented the landlord, Allawood Properties LLC.
- Stuart Smith, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the seller James M. Cullen, in the sale of 45.12 acres at Meadow Creek Farms in Inman to GC 23 LLC.
- Jordan Skellie and Adam Padgett, of Lyons Industrial Properties, represented Ronnie Hopkins Enterprises in the sale of a 21,300-square-foot industrial building on four acres at 1630 Duncan Reidville Road in Duncan to ROFA North America Inc.
- Frank Hammond, of Colliers International, represented HSG Realty LLP in the sale of 3.23 acres at 2650 White Horse Road for $230,000 to Boom Boom Properties.
- Garrett Scott, Richard Barrett, Brockton Hall and Brannan Hudson, of Colliers International, represented Kinney Hill Associates in the lease of industrial space at Corporate Center in Spartanburg to Rohmann LP.