The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Rakan Draz and John Odom, of Avison Young, represented Freemon Properties LLC in the sale of 2,743 square feet of office space at 114 Laurens Road in Greenville, to Parks and Claire Alexander for $390,000. Michael Hall of Realcap Commercial LLC represented the buyers.
- Kevin Pogue, Chris Harrison and Cole Morris of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, BF Spartanburg LLC, in leasing a 3,902-square-foot retail space in the Montgomery Building in Spartanburg. Drew Stamm of NAI Earle Furman represented the lessee, Sidewall Montgomery Building.
- Hunter Garrett, John Staunton and Parks McLeod Jr., of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, GTC Properties LLC, in leasing a 42,000-square-foot industrial space at 45 South Woods Drive, Building A, in Fountain Inn, to Pack IQ LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Michelle Reeves (seller) in the sale of a 1,150-square-foot medical office building on 0.247 acre at 24 Potomac Ave. in Greenville to Dentlab LLC (purchaser).
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Dillon Holdings of South Carolina LLC (purchaser) in the purchase of a 8,512-square-foot industrial building on 0.46 acre at 104 Grant Road in Landrum, from Carolina Bay Holding Co. LLC (seller).