The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Mark Masaschi and Mark Ratchford, of KDS Commercial Properties, represented the landlord, POCPA Properties, in lease renewals for two Class A medical office buildings totaling 38,165 square feet. St. Francis Physician Services is the tenant.
- Bobby Miller, of KDS Commercial Properties, represented the Lambrou family in leasing 2,000 square feet of retail and office space at 1565 Laurens Road in Greenville. The space will house the corporate location for Ridge Media LLC, a data-driven content creation firm based out of Greenville with a satellite office in Charleston.
- Rick Cauthen, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Hewitt Lawhon Jr., Julia D. Lawhon, Stefan E. Finley, David C. Finley and Nancy F. Chapman in the sale of 0.337 acre at 425 Cedar Circle in Easley to 421 Cedar Circle LLC.
- David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented James H. Taylor Jr., Diane Vaughn and Douglas Carl Taylor in the sale of a 4,767-square-foot retail building on 0.816 acre at 1813 Laurens Road in Greenville, the new Farmhouse Pizza location, to Chris and Katie Holding Co. LLC, represented by Pete Brett of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine.
- Avison Young commercial real estate announced that Ned Reynolds, Chris Prince and Rhett Craig represented the law office of John G. Reckenbeil LLC, and Rick Cauthen of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented the landlord in the leasing of 1,800 square feet of office space at 114 Renaissance Circle in Mauldin.
- Lakin Parr, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the North American Pipeline in the purchase of approximately 5.64 acres on Buckner Road in Greenville.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines, of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the sale of 7.5 acres of land at 1941 Cannons Campground Road in Spartanburg, from Martha Ivey Tiller to TRC Spartanburg.