The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Bobby Miller, of KDS Commercial Properties, represented Martin’s Run Retail Development in the sale of 1.2 acres on Harrison Bridge Road in Simpsonville. The purchaser, Clemson Eye, plans to establish an eye-care clinic at this location.
- Frank Hammond, of Colliers International South Carolina, represented Pavilion Development Co. in the purchase of 1.94 acres at 1210 W. Wade Hampton Blvd. in Greer for $1.35 million.
- Tim Satterfield, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented East Main Properties LLC in the sale of 1.93 acres at 2440 Reidville Road in Spartanburg to Blackstream Homes LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Design Development LLC in the subleasing of a 1,300-square-foot office space at 512-B Augusta St. in Greenville to Base 360 LLC.
- Tyson Smoak, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the tenant, Caldwell Family Partnership, in the lease of approximately 8,000 square feet located at 800 E North St. in Greenville.