The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Lance Byars and Scott Burgess, of Collliers International South Carolina, represented Doolittle Gallery LLC in the lease of 3,534 square feet at the Gallery on Haywood Road in Greenville to Dogtopia.
- Garrett Scott, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall and Ralph Settle represented Naval Yards LLC in the sale of 10,000 square feet of office space at 1320 Howell Road in Duncan to Tindall Corp.
- Tyson Smoak, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the tenant, MedQuest, in the lease of approximately 12,302 square feet located at 1 Cannon Drive in Greenville.
- Mike Tan and Guy Harris Jr., of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the sale of 7,620-square-feet of industrial space at 820 Gossett Road in Spartanburg. Animal Allies was the purchaser and Renfrow Properties the seller.
- Rhett Craig, Chris Prince and Ned Reynolds, of Avison Young, represented Rhett Street LLC in the lease of 2,192 square feet of office space located at 511 Rhett St. in Greenville, to Allen Lund Co. LLC.