The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Lakin Parr, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented 24 Park LLC in the purchase of approximately 8,500 square feet of space at 24 Park Woodruff Drive in Greenville.
- Brad Doyle and Mark Ratchford, of KDS Commercial Properties, represented F5 Management Team LLC in the purchase of 138 S. Main St. in Travelers Rest. The property includes two buildings totaling 7,610 square feet on 1.18 acres.
- Tim Satterfield, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Melvin Boren and Roberta Minx Boren in the sale of a 5,200-square-foot industrial building on 0.98 acre at 2770 Southport Road in Spartanburg to 2770 Southport Road LLC.
- Guy Harris and Guy Harris Jr., of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the sale of 3,000 square feet of retail space at 713 W. Wade Hampton Blvd. in Greer between the seller, First Tennessee Bank, and the purchaser, JRG Greer Inc.
- Guy Harris and Guy Harris Jr., of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the sale of a 1,915-square-foot office space at 48 Parkway Commons Way in Greer between the seller, Greene Investments, and the purchaser, IFS Holdings.