The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Tim Satterfield of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented buyer Kemper Corporation in the purchase of a more than 13,600-square-foot industrial building on 2.56 acres at 520 Alman St., Jonesville, from the town of Jonesville.
- Rick Cauthen of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. Inc., tenant, in the leasing of a 3,303-square-foot office space at Patewood VI, 4th Floor, 10 Patewood Dr., from Patewood Holdings LLC.
- Sammy DuBose and Charles Humphreys of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Rigby Rental Properties LLC, landlord, in the leasing of a 10,800-square-foot office building at 88 Villa Rd., to Cambridge Group Properties LLC.
- Cameron Babbitt of Pintail Capital Partners represented the seller, JRF Douglas Corporation, in the sale of approximately 45,000 square feet located at 4645 Timber Ridge Drive in Douglasville, Ga., near Atlanta.
- Guy Harris and Robbie Romeiser of Spencer Hines Properties facilitated the sale of property at Hephaiban from Banker Exchange to buyer Dorothy Jackson for $239,500.
- The property at 402 McCravy Drive, Spartanburg, with 12,000 square feet of space, sold for $375,000 to 402 McCravy Dr LLC from Oliver Cecil. The agent for Spencer Hines Properties was Lynn Spencer.
- Ben Hines and Andy Hayes of Spencer Hines Properties handled the sale of 15,000 square feet of office space at 220 Roper Mountain Rd., Greenville, to North Ramp and West Grove Properties. The seller was Roper Mountain MD Realty.