The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Josh Tew, of Flagship Properties, represented the sublandlord in subleasing 5,684 square feet of office space at 400 Executive Center Drive in Greenville. Jim Brown, of Flagship Properties, represented the subtenant, Ameris Bank, in the transaction.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines, of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the sale of 2,552 square feet of retail space at 14 Roper Mountain Road in Greenville between the seller, Coleman Young, and the buyer, Budnar Properties.
- Guy Harris and Guy Harris Jr., of Spencer Hines Properties, facilitated the sale of 2,456 square feet of office space at 300 W. Pitts St. in Clinton, between the seller, Founders Federal Credit Union, and the buyer, the city of Clinton.
- Tyson Smoak of Pintail Capital Partners represented the tenant, Northbridge Wealth Management, in the lease of 3,500 square feet of office space at 665 N. Academy St. in Greenville.
- Jeff Day, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the buyer, Squires Point Venture LLC, in the purchase of 3.5 acres at 800 Squires Point in Spartanburg.