The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented the landlord, AJG Properties LLC, in the leasing of a 1,839-square-foot office space at 116 W. Stone Ave. in Greenville to Galileo TP Inc.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza, of Colliers International, represented 656 Main Street Investors LLC in the leasing of 2,398 square feet of retail space at 656 S. Main St. in Greenville.
- Mike Kiriakides, of KDS Commercial Properties, represented American Eagle Builders in the lease of a new corporate office space at 23 N. Main St. in Travelers Rest.
- Rob Howell, John Odom and Rakan Draz, of Avison Young, represented WF-GCA Innovation LLC in the sale of 1.96-acre retail/office pad site at 25 Innovation Drive in Greenville to Palms Dentistry.
- John Bauknight and Andrew Babb, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, Warrior DMA LLC, in leasing a 3,300-square-foot office space at 104 N. Daniel Morgan Ave., Suite B, in Spartanburg, to Kennedy & Brannon LLC.
- Earle Furman, Keith Jones and McNeil Epps, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, Julius Garry Green, in leasing a 2,800-square-foot office space at 142 Milestone Way in Greenville to Achieve MD LLC.