- CBRE arranged the sale of 51,000 square feet of warehouse and industrial property in Spartanburg at 175-195 Abbott Lane, facing Interstate-85 north. Sunoco Products Co. sold the property to Diego Meseguer. CBRE’s Trey Pennington, Nick Hollstegge and Jeff Benedict partnered with Avison Young to represent the seller in the transaction. Lee & Associates represented the buyer. The property is on 12.12 acres.
- Guy Harris and Guy Harris Jr. of Spencer/Hines Properties handled the lease of 2144 E. Main St., Duncan from Atlas Development to Palmetto Properties.
- Neal Boyett and Greyson Furnas of Spencer/Hines Properties handled the lease of777 Spartan Blvd., No. 204, Spartanburg, 1,653 square feet of office space, from SHPM to Taylor Lubricants.
- Greyson Frunas and Dylan Abernathy of Spencer/Hines Properties handled the sale of 4,121 square feet of investment property at 140 Cox St., Spartanburg, for $301,000. Joe and Annie Miller sold the property to Antioch Group.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Wells Fargo Bank in the sale of a 2,687-square-foot retail building on 1.69 acres at 250 Spartanburg Rd., Lyman, to Cooper Ràe LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Infinity Marketing, the sublandlord, in the sublease of a more than 5,500 square feet of office space at 874 S. Pleasantburg Dr., Greenville, to IMI Resort Sales LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Rick Erwin Dining Group LLC, tenant, in the leasing of a 3,351 square feet of office space at 850 S. Pleasantburg Dr., from Ramsay Warne LLC.
- Garrett Scott, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall of Colliers International represented Newark Electronics Corp. in leasing 97,100 square feet of industrial space at 5455 North Blackstock Road in Spartanburg.
- Frank Hammond and Ralph Settle of Colliers International represented Marclar Investments Inc. in the sale of 2.08 acres of land at 1391 W.O. Ezell Boulevard in Spartanburg to Lulu’s Properties LLC.
Real Estate - Commercial
Hot Properties, March 24, 2020Real Estate - Commercial
Write a Comment