- Spencer Hines Properties agent Craig Jacobs helped lease 910 E. Main St. in Spartanburg, 2,100 square feet of retail space, from Frank Scordilis to LaTablita Grill.
- Monty Todd and Josh Tew of Pintail Capital Partners represented the landlord, San Miguel Property Management LLC, in the lease of retail space at 1122 S. Main St. to Interior Elements LLC.
- Hunter Garrett and John Staunton of NAI Earle Furman represented the tenant, The New Haven Companies Inc., in leasing a 25,200-square-foot office space at 360 and 390 Mayfield Road in Duncan from Vision Development LLC.
- Stuart Smith of NAI Earle Furman represented the seller, Shelby Thompson, in the sale of an 11,776 square feet of office property at 3225 Reidville Road. Steve Wunder of NAI Earle Furman represented the purchaser, Chanj LLC.
- Hunter Garrett and John Staunton of NAI Earle Furman represented the buyer, ARBE-M LLC, in the purchase of 12,461 square feet of industrial property located at 640 Congaree Road, Greenville, from Zephyr Holdings SC LLC.
- Chris Prince, Rhett Craig, Gary Lyons and Ned Reynolds of Avison Young commercial real estate represented Schoeny LLC in the purchase of a 4,066-square-foot retail investment property at 3433 Clemson Blvd. in Anderson from Anderson Retail Management LLC for $1.6 million
Real Estate - Commercial
Subscribe to Our Digital Newsletters
Hot Properties, June 2, 2020Real Estate - Commercial
Write a Comment