The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Rick Cauthen, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Pimpernal LLC in the sale of 6.32 acres at 101 Sweet Gum Valley Road in Travelers Rest to Harold C. Poston.
- Wiley North, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Money Matters Pawn Shop LLC in the purchase of 0.56 acre at W. Frederick St. and W. Robinson St. in Gaffney, from Richard L. Lavender, Bruce W. Lavender and Karen P. Lavender.
- Bobby Miller, of KDS Commercial Properties, represented the seller in the disposition of 1.5 acres of the 10-acre Martin’s Run Commercial Development on Harrison Bridge Road in Simpsonville. The purchaser, Sunshine House, plans to establish a new day care facility at this location.
- Richard Barrett and Brannan Hudson, of Colliers International South Carolina, represented the landlord, Ziff Properties, in the lease of approximately 8,175 square feet of industrial space at Garlington Park at 319 Garlington Road in Greenville to Stiebel Drive Technology Inc.
- Chris Prince, Rhett Craig and Ned Reynolds, of Avison Young, represented John L Glymph Jr. in the sale of a 1,650-square-foot medical office building at 6A Cleveland Court in Greenville to Tyresia White and Dondre Simpson. Kyle Berdugo and Laura Harmon of Cushman & Wakefield Thalhimer represented the buyer.