The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Avison Young commercial real estate announced that John Odom and Rakan Draz represented Carolina Grant Properties LLC in the leasing of 2,675 square feet of flex space at 325 New Neely Ferry Road in Mauldin to G.S. Blodgett Corp.
- Neal Boyett of Spencer Hines Properties assisted in the lease of 1,800 square feet at 121 Galbraith in Spartanburg from Iron Gate LLC to Spartanburg chiropractic.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines of Spencer Hines Properties leased 11,600 square feet of retail space at 403 Cherokee St, Chesnee, from Steven Caruso to Divine Trinity House.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines of Spencer Hines Properties assisted in leasing 3,600 square feet of retail space at 2528 Boiling Springs Road, Boiling Springs, from Sparta Land Holdings to Ark Animal Hospital.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines of Spencer Hines Properties helped Fairforest Southern lease 48,835 square feet of industrial space to Leal’s Repair, ATI Trading and Davis Diesel.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines of Spencer Hines Properties assisted in the sale of 909 E. Rutherford St. in Landrum for $220,000. Julie Patrick sold the 2,635-square-foot restaurant space to Ashmore Properties LLC.