The Greenville Chamber of Commerce and CommunityWorks partnered Tuesday to recognize local entrepreneurs at an Excellence in Entrepreneurship Small Business Awards event as part of National Small Business Week.
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, sponsored by BB&T, was presented to Gabriel Coggins, co-owner of The Kava Konnection.
- Minority-Owned Business of the Year, sponsored by First Citizens Bank, was given to James Jordon, president of JCC General Contractors.
- Eugenia Duke Woman-Owned Business of the Year, sponsored by Duke Brands, was presented to Tammy Johnson, CEO of High Spirits Hospitality.
- Entrepreneurial Success Award, sponsored by Greenville Technical College, was presented to US&S.
- Small Business Champion Award was given to Chris Manley, CEO of Engenius.
- My Favorite Upstate Small Business, a people’s choice award, was given to Grateful Brew.