Thomas Wagner, formerly director of Greenville Health System’s Oncology Research Institute, says he has developed a radiation- and chemotherapy-free cancer treatment. He has opened a clinic in the Cayman Islands while he awaits FDA approval in the U.S. Read More...
The GSA Business Power Event Series focuses on topics of interest to the Upstate business community. Each event is a moderated panel discussion with panelists and audience members. Video recaps from recent events:
Abbeville County has joined a prescription-savings program that will allow county residents to save on prescription purchases. The program, issued by a Florida company, will also pay the county a royalty of $1.25 per prescription filled with the card. Read More...
Four small businesses and two ministries currently operating in the Green Plaza Shopping Center in Greenville will have to find new locations. The city plans to purchase the shopping center and an adjacent, vacant lot to redevelop it as part of the Pete Hollis Corridor revitalization effort. Read More...
Greenville-based 9Round has seen significant growth in the past few years and plans to continue expanding throughout the state and the country. Owner Shannon Hudson, a Duncan native, aims to open 100 centers by the end of the year and 1,000 in the next five years. Read More...
A second-year study of the Greenville Health System Swamp Rabbit Trail shows more people are using the 17.5-mile trail, spurring business development for the county. Read More...
Tupelo Honey Cafe will open Tuesday on the ground floor of the Project One development that’s nearing completion in downtown Greenville. The Asheville-based restaurant will have outdoor seating along Piazza Bergamo, the public space currently undergoing renovations. Read More...
- Business Services in Anderson
- Business Services in Easley
- Business Services in Greenville
- Business Services in Greer
- Business Services in Inman
- Business Services in Spartanburg
- Business Services in Taylors
- Car Guides in Anderson
- Car Guides in Easley
- Car Guides in Greenville
- Car Guides in Greer
- Car Guides in Inman
- Car Guides in Spartanburg
- Car Guides in Taylors
- Computing & Technology in Anderson
- Computing & Technology in Easley
- Computing & Technology in Greenville
- Computing & Technology in Greer
- Computing & Technology in Inman
- Computing & Technology in Spartanburg
- Computing & Technology in Taylors
- Construction in Anderson
- Construction in Easley
- Construction in Greenville
- Construction in Greer
- Construction in Inman
- Construction in Spartanburg
- Construction in Taylors
- Finance in Anderson
- Finance in Easley
- Finance in Greenville
- Finance in Greer
- Finance in Inman
- Finance in Spartanburg
- Finance in Taylors
- Home & Garden in Anderson
- Home & Garden in Easley
- Home & Garden in Greenville
- Home & Garden in Greer
- Home & Garden in Inman
- Home & Garden in Spartanburg
- Home & Garden in Taylors
- Legal Guides in Anderson
- Legal Guides in Easley
- Legal Guides in Greenville
- Legal Guides in Greer
- Legal Guides in Inman
- Legal Guides in Spartanburg
- Legal Guides in Taylors
- Real Estate Guides in Anderson
- Real Estate Guides in Easley
- Real Estate Guides in Greenville
- Real Estate Guides in Greer
- Real Estate Guides in Inman
- Real Estate Guides in Spartanburg
- Real Estate Guides in Taylors
A renovated Wal-Mart store in Sumter will serve as an industrial training center and include a training facility for Continental Tire applicants and workers. The project is anticipated to cost $7 million to $9 million. Read More...
Two friends and Spartanburg residents, Angie Shuman and Anne Anderson, opened an herb shop last week on Main Street in downtown Spartanburg. The store offers bulk medicinal herbs, medicinal extracts, salves, natural-based body products and local art, among other items. Read More...